HCL Recruitment 2022 – HCL (Hindustan Copper Limited) has declined a job recruitment for this year. All the candidates should be prepared for this recruitment. It is a great opportunity for the freshers also. If you are really interested in this matter, you have to know all the details about the HCL Recruitment from this article. You will find the application process, important dates and links, application fees and other important facts about this recruitment. So, go below without wasting your valuable time.
HCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Job Type – Govt. job
- Conducted By – Government of India
- Job Location – All over India
- Total Vacancy – 96 (Approx.)
- Application Mode – Offline
- Application Date (Starting) – 20th April, 2022
- Application Date (Last) – 21th May, 2022
- Last Date of Payment – 21th May, 2022
- Official Website – www.hindustancopper.com
Post/ Vacancy Details of HCL Recruitment 2022
Here you will find the vacancy details of the HCL Recruitment 2022. Follow the table Below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|AC and Refrigeration Mechanic||02|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
|Mate (Mines) – Fresher||05|
|Turner / Machinist||06|
For more details about the vacant posts, the interested candidates have to visit the official website of the Hindustan Copper Limited.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2022
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria below, you can apply for this job. If you can not fulfill these criteria, you should not apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have 10th passed or 12th class passed certificate from a recognized board or institution.
- Technical Qualification: The applicant should have a ITI passed certificate from a recognized organization or institute.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 25 years as on 01.04.2022.
- Age Relaxation: There are some age relaxation for the ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates as per govt. rules and regulations.
The interested candidates should visit the official website of the HCL for more information about the eligibility criteria of this recruitment.
Required Documents to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2022
We will mentioned here the required documents to apply for this recruitment. So, all the interested candidates have to carry the following details with them.
- Coloured Photographs(Recently Clicked)
- 10th pass Certificate
- 12th Pass Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Valid E-mail ID
- Phone Number
These are the required documents for you.
Selection Process of HCL Recruitment 2022
The authority of this recruitment has decided to select the candidates through two step selection process.
- Multiple choice written test
- Physical fitness test
For more information, the candidates have to go to the official website of the HCL.
Applying Process of HCL Recruitment 2022
This paragraph is for those who want to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2022 comfortably. Because, you will know the easiest way to apply for this recruitment here.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Postal Address: Senior Manager (HR), Malanjkhand Copper Project, Hindustan Copper Limited, PO- Malanjkhand, Tehsil:- Birsa, District- Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India, Pin no. – 481116
- Location of the Job: Madhya Pradesh
For the detailed information please check the notification pdf given in this content.
Valuable Dates of HCL Recruitment 2022
|Application Starting Date||18th April, 2022|
|Application Last Date||21st May, 2022|
|Likely date of Written Test||31st July, 2022|
Valuable Links of HCL Recruitment 2022
Contact Details of HCL Recruitment 2022
- Official Website – Get Details
FAQs For HCL Recruitment 2022
1) What is the last date to apply for the HCL recruitment 2022?
—> The last date to apply for the HCL Recruitment is 21st may, 2022.
2) Is there any age relaxation for the candidates?
—> Yes, there are some age relaxation for the ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates as per govt. rules and regulation.