Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post 2022 has been announced by the Indian Army inviting online applications for Lower division clerk posts on the official website. If you are willing aspirants who are eligible and wish to apply for Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post 2022 can apply before the deadline to avoid technical glitches. A total of 2 vacancies are announced through this recruitment drive.
Read the entire article to know the detailed information regarding Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post 2022 such as Eligibility norms, age, qualification, vacancy, pay scale, selection process, and many more details. don’t forget to bookmark this website fore more such information.
Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post
|Organized by||Indian Army|
|Scheme Name||Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post 2022|
|Post name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||( Level – 2 )19,900 – 63200/-|
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
|Job category||Government job|
|last date||Up to 45 days from the publication of recruitment notification.|
|lower division clerk||01||01||02|
Eligibility Condition – Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post
|Name of Post||Educational qualification|
|LDC||The applicants must possess simple class 12th/Intermediate from a recognized board or Institution.|
The aspirants should have knowledge in computer typing and pass a typing test
English – 35 W.P.M
Hindi – 30 W.P.M
|Name of the post||Age|
|LDC||The age should be not less than 18 years and not exceeding 25 years.|
Age relaxation –
|5 years for ST candidates|
|ex-serviceman rendered not less than 6 month continuous service after attestation in armed forces shall be allowed to deduct from their actual age – 3 years|
|Government servant – up to 40 years|
SC/ST – 45 years
Nationality – The applicants must be a citizen of India.
Refer to the official Website to know the complete details about application fee
Application process – Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Indian army.
- A new page appears on your computer screen.
- Here, Find the advertisement number
- Open the detailed advertisement PDF file
- Read the eligibility norms required to apply for this post
- Who satisfy the eligibility norms can download the application form
- Then carefully fill the application form with suitable details.
- The envelope enclosing the application form is to be boldly enfaced on top “Application for the post of LDC” and category as the case may in capital letters in the below-provided address. attached all the self-attested copies of the relevant certificate with the application form. The required documents will be listed below-
- 10th passed certificate
- 12th passed certificate
- Domicile certificate
- SC/ST certificate
- Valid nativity certificate issued by the ADM Or Tehsildar
- character certificate issued by the Gazetted officer
- passport size photo
- Scanned copies of signature
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Valid Email ID
- Army discharge certificate
- NOC certificate from present employer
The commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) Pin – 761052
Salary/perks – Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post
Lower division clerk – (Level – 2) 19,900 to 63,200/- per month
The candidates will be selected on a basis of the Written Examination &Typing Test. A written exam will consist of MCQ, Numerical aptitude, General English, and General Awareness for a duration of 2 Hours and 2.30 minutes for visually handicapped candidates. applicants, who qualify for the written exam call for the Computer typing test.
Remind the date – Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post
Opening date for submission of application – 22th July 2022
Closing date of application – Up to 45 days from the publication of recruitment notification.
Written examination date – To be announced soon
Computer typing test date – To be announced soon
|BSSC Recruitment 2022 – CLICK HERE|
Quick link Area
Frequently asked question
1.How many vacancies will be announced through Indian Army Jobs For Clerk Post ?
Ans. Through this recruitment drive, there are total 2 vacancies will be announced.
2. Which post will be announced through Indian Army Jobs 2022?
Ans. Lower Division clerk (LDC) post are announced through Indian Army Jobs 2022.